Saturday, June 2, 2012

Welcome!

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogosphere! :) I'm Susan and I have a  confession for you. I love to save money on groceries. There are so many better ways to use the money that God has given us than  spending  $150-$250 a week at the grocery store. :) Now I'm not talking about buying stock in Hamburger Helper, or watching  a 10 hour marathon of Extreme Couponing either. :)  There's probably better ways to spend your time. :) Couponing doesn't have to be difficult or time consuming. I have a secret for you, (I don't even use a binder).  :)


My goal in creating Saving for the Kingdom is to share tips and strategies I've learned to save money on groceries and personal care items. Another emphasis that you'll find here is eating healthy on a budget. There are great deals to be found each week on dairy, lean meat and produce just to name a few. Each week you'll find the best deals for CVS, Rite Aid, Food Lion, Target, Martin's, and sometimes Walmart as well. We don't have all the same stores as the big cities (no Harris Teeter or Kroger) :(... but it's possible to save loads of money on your groceries here as well. :0)


 The priority in my life is to honor my Lord Jesus and using my finances for His glory is included in that. A big priority that I have and that you'll see me share alot is couponing ethically.  I don't watch extreme  couponing mostly because they coupon unethically and encourage their viewers to do the same.  I'm not perfect and sometimes I may make a mistake when posting a deal, but it is my goal that my coupon usage and  what I share  with you guys who visit is honoring to God.

I'm so glad that you have taken the time to stop by!  I really do look forward to hearing from you, so please find me on Facebook under Fashionably Couponing, I'm on twitter as well under fashcouponing, and you can email me here at fashcouponing@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're ready to start saving money! :)

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!