Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cereal deal at Martin's starting 7/14

I'll get the rest of the best deals from Martin's up tomorrow, but I wanted to let everyone know about a rocking!! cereal deal they're having starting tomorrow!!!

 Buy 4 participating General Mills Cereals at $2.50 get $4.50 off a gallon of milk
Let me tell you the last time they had a deal like this I had 5 (yes 5) gallons of milk in my fridge. I did it in a couple different trips so that I wouldn't clear any shelves. :)This promo is similar to the one where they give $6 off and a free gallon of milk. I look at it as $1.50 off each box of cereal because the Fiber One and Chex normally are closer to $4, if not over that.

Included varieties are that I know of coupon for:
Cheerios  14 oz

Apple Cinnamon Chex 13.75 oz
Reese's peanut butter puff's
Fiber One Nutty Clusters and Almond's 16.1 oz

Here's the deal I'll be doing. Always be sure to double check the size and flavor restrictions on the coupon.

(1) Cheerios @ $2.50
 -.50/1 Cheerios - in the yellow box - coupon from the Smartsource 7/8 *doubles to $1*
(1) Apple Cinnamon Chex @ $2.50
-.50/1 Chex coupon from the 7/15 Smartsource *doubles to $1*
(1) Reese's peanut butter puff's
.50/1 printable coupon from Coupons.com *doubles to $1*
(1) Fiber One Nutty Clusters and Almond's
-.50/1 printable coupon from Coupons.com  *doubles to $1*

Subtotal $10
- $4 in coupons
Total Out of Pocket $6 plus a free gallon of milk!! I recommend getting the name brand in under $4.50, because the last time they had this promo only the price of the milk was taken off. For example if I buy the generic at $2.75, that's what will be taken off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!