Monday, August 6, 2012

Favorite Coupons this Week from the CVS Red Coupon Machine

There are some pretty awesome coupons this week printing out of the CVS coupon machine! Two of them expire on the 8'th. I'll be sending my husband in to CVS to get these tomorrow. He actually does really well with coupons as long as I have them organized and planned out. :)

$3/$15 Beauty Purchase * Beauty Club Members Only* exp 8/8
$3 Prilosec 42 count
$5/15 Cosmetics purchase exp 8/8

Which are you planning on using?

Here's a transaction I'm planning based on what I've found at Hip2Save

1'st Transaaction

Buy $15 worth of Dove  products and get 5 Extra Care Bucks
(4) Dove Hair Care Products 5 - 12 oz $3.00 each
- (2) $3.00/2 Dove Hair Care products coupon from the 7/29Red Plum,( RP) (Excludes trial and travel sizes, ETS )
*Maximum of two Identical Coupon in the Same Shopping trip*
(2) Dove Clear Tone Deodrants 2/$5
- (2) $1/1 Dove Clear Tone Deodrant  *Maximum of two Identical Coupon in the Same Shopping trip*
- $3/15 Coupon from Red Coupon Machine
Subtotal before coupons $17
Total after all discounts $ 6, with $5 in Extra Bucks for the next transaction


2'nd Transaction

Spend $10 on Covergirl  Cosmetics and get $3 Extra Bucks
(2) Cover Girl Intense or Smoky Shadow Blast 0r Flip Stick Duo $8

- (1) $3/2 Cover Girl Coupon in the 7/29 Proctor and Gamble (PG) *Limit 4 like coupons in the same shopping trip*
- $5/15 Coupon for Beauty Club Members from the Red Coupon Machine
-$5Extra Bucks from previous transaction
 Total Out of Pocket $3 with $3 Extra Bucks for my trip on Friday

These transactions will also get me over the $50 threshold for  my next $5 reward. :) Please let me know if you try these transactions and how well they work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!