Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Menu Plan for Tuesday

Menu planning is one of main strategies that I have used to lower my families grocery budget. It doesn't have to be an elaborate list or anything, you can even switch things up if you want. When I menu plan it gives me an idea of what to make, so I don't have to make any decisions at the last minute, it holds me accountable to my weight loss goals as well. I have only 3 people in my family, so your menu plan might look a  little different.

Tuesday


2 Greek Yogurt .50 ea at Martin's
2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars .18 ea at Martins
plums .99 lb at Walmart
raisins large canister for $2.00 at walmart, will probably last us a couple weeks
bagel $1.25 for 6 at Martins

Lunch
Hebrew National Hot Dogs $2.50 or so  at Target
Hot Dog Rolls .99 at Martin's
Eggs
Cheese less than $2 a pack at Target
Celery Hearts $1.40 a pack at Martin's


Snack
Hot Cocoa Diet 25c
Ritz Crackerfulls 1 a box at Martin's
Snackwells 100 Calorie Packs at Martin's
Hot Tea

Dinner
Pasta .50 at Martin's
Ground Turkey I got on Markdown
Pasta Sauce $1 at Martin's
Frozen Veggies

Snacks
Peanut Butter Sandwiches $1.50 for peanut butter at Martin's
Frozen Veggies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!