I'll be making a trip to Martin's tonight . Here's the list of things I'll be getting and any applicable coupons.
Romaine : Buy One Get One Free $4.00
Grape Tomatoes : Buy One Get One Free $4.00
Cucumbers (package of) : Buy One Get One Free $3.59
Corn Flakes : (2) $2.00
- (2) .50/1 coupons on Kellogg's website - doing each in a separate transaction to ensure they double
Raisin Bran (2) $2.00
- (1) $1/2 coupon from Kellogg's website
Eggs $2.00 (approx)
Giant Brand Wheat Bread on sale for $1.89
Tortilla Chips $2.50 - whatever is cheapest
Dairy Promo - Buy 7 participating items and get $5 off instantly
(3) Jello pudding @ $2.50 ea ($7.50 total)
- (2) $1.10/1 coupons from Coupons.com
- (1) .75/1 coupon from a previous Jello purchase , will round up to $1.
(2) Cabot Greek Yogurt @ $1.78 ($3.58 total )
- (1) .50/1 Cabot Greek Yogurt coupon from Common Kindness website , 1
(2) Yoplait Kids yogurts @ $2 ea ($4 total
- (1) .85/1 yoplait kids yogurt coupon from coupons.com
The total for this transaction will be around $5 all the coupons are taken off and the $5 promotion is applied.
(7) packs of Giant Sliced cheese @ $2.00 ea ($14 total)
Total after the $5 promo is applied is $9
This is an awesome price for 7 packs of cheese. They have Cheddar, Swiss, Provolone, and Muenster cheese, and all of them are delicious. I'm hoping these will last at least a month, maybe a month and a half.
I'll post the picture of my trip sometime tomorrow hopefully.
What are your favorite deals this week?