Feeding a little one can be expensive, but it doesn't have to be. I got some really great deals on Beechnut this week at Walmart and Martin's.
My brother and his wife have two little one's younger than my little girl, and I love to help them when I can.
I went to Walmart and Martin's to get these deals.
(2) boxes of Beechnut Baby Cereal $1.50 ea
- (2) $1/1 Beachnut Cereal Coupons
(1) package of Beechnut Stage 4 Steamies $1.98 ea
- (1) $1/1 Beechnut Stage 4 Steamies
(2) Beechnut Fruities on the Go .98 ea
- (2) Coupon for $1/1 I think it's no longer available
Total Out of Pocket for Walmart $1.98 plus tax
(4) Beechnut Fruit Nibblers 2/$4 (On sale last week)
There was also a promotion that when you bought 4, you got .30 off a gallon of gas.
- (4) $1/1 Beech Nut Fruit Nibbles coupons found here and here
Total Out of Pocket for Martin's was $4, but I earned .30 off a gallon.
Total spent at both stores was $5.98
The money that I will be saving on gas will almost make up for what I spent at BOTH stores.
One thing you may want to do if you have a little one is to sign up for Beechnut Rewards . They will send you coupons. Recently I received 5 coupons for $1/2, and a coupon for a FREE product.
What ways do you like to save for on baby expenses?