Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Exceptions to stacking coupons

This is something that I've shared about briefly before. Using coupons in a way that honors God is very important to me. You can still stack sometimes and definitely save a lot of money. Coupon guidelines have gotten a lot stricter since Extreme Couponing came out, but there are still lots of ways to save both time and money while using coupons.

When stacking coupons (using a manufacturer and a store coupon) at Target, Rite Aid, and CVS always double check to make sure that they don't indicate "no other coupon may be used with this coupon" or " may not be combined with other offers" or "only one coupon valid for items". Many manufacturer  coupons are starting to state this in the fine print, so they cannot be stacked with store coupons. I'll start making note of them when I do my weekly matchup's on the website. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!