Monday, July 23, 2012

Upcoming Posts for this week

These are a few of the posts that I'm planning to be putting up on the blog this week. I'll also keep you updated on all the latest coupons and deals. 

Martin's best deals of the week (tomorrow)

Food Lion Best deals (tomorrow)

Breaking down the rules of couponing (hopefully tomorrow)

Grocery Store vs Big Box store : Which will save you the most money?? (Wednesday)

What's the drugstore game and how does it work? (Wednesday)

How do I organize my coupons? (Thursday)

Walgreen's how does it work? *Shopping there is a little trickier than the other two drugstores*
(Hopefully I've have this up by the weekend)

What's the point of couponing? (Thursday)

Is there anything else you'd like to see more of here at  Saving for the Kingdom

I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to visit my page on Facebook anytime. There's a shortcut to it on the right hand side of the page. You can also email me at savingforthekingdom@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!