Saturday, July 14, 2012

Favorite Deals from Martin's for this week 7/7-7/14

Martin's  had a few great deals this week.

Here are some of my favorites :

Buy 5 Select Kashi products get $5 off instantly
Recycle Bank had a coupon for $1/1 Kashi cereal (for select varieties)
We got 1 Kashi Cereal
2 Kashi Cookies
1 Kashi Granola Bar
1 Kashi Waffles
After sales and coupon we spent $7 for those 5 products. This is an amazing deal for Kashi. I posted about this deal early this week on Facebook, I hope some of you got it too. :)

Buy 2 Mott's Apple Juice get a free Eggo product (select varieties)
I had two coupons for $1/1 for the Motts.
After sales and coupons I spent $3 on all three products

Buy 5 Giant brand waffles at 3/$5 get .30 in gas points . Even though there were no coupons to go along with this, I thought it was a pretty awesome deal.

The last deal that I was really excited about was the .99/lb Chicken legs. They sell in 3-4 / lb packages. I always stock up during this sale.

There are some awesome promo's starting tomorrow! If you need cereal go find your .50/1 Cheerios coupons. Another coupon to look for is the .50/1 Chex coupon in this tomorrow's paper. I'll post more about this deal and the rest of the Martin's ad later this evening or tomorrow afternoon. I'm super excited about this cereal deal. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!