Saturday, July 14, 2012

CVS scenario for 7/15

I am totally loving CVS right now!!

Last night I went and picked up

(3) boxes of cereal
(3) boxes of poptarts
(2) 2 liter Coke Zero

Starburst and Skittles were on sale for .50 so I got a few of them too. I got 6 of them for $1.50. I'll probably give half of them away. :)

I was planning on getting a Venus and Olay razor but they were out of stock.  There are always razor deals though. ;)

My total after my coupons and my  $5 beauty reward was a little over $7 with tax. I earned another $5 in rewards for purchasing them.:) This is why I love CVS so much. I got 3 boxes of cereal and 3 boxes of poptarts for $7, even before I earned my rewards!! Walmart just can't beat that. :)

Here's tomorrow's transactions :

This is based on the matchup's done by Joni and Heather at The Krazy Coupon Lady  I love those gals! They're awesome! I learned pretty much all I know about couponing from them and Collin at Hip 2 save  I got a lot of my in depth coupon ethics knowledge from Jill Cataldo at Jill Cataldo's Super Couponing
and Angela at The Coupon project.
 
I hope that you can see how easy it could be for you to do a transaction like I did yesterday. It was only two transactions. One to get the reward and one for the candy. Tomorrow's  transaction will be pretty easy too!  I'm trying to use a coupon I got yesterday on my receipt for $3/15 beauty products.  I have found a great way to get $3/15 plus a free razor to boot! (I told ya we get free razors a lot.) :) These $3/15 coupons can be used before you use other coupons. So the $15 is the PRE-COUPON total.

Here's how it will work

Buy 3 Suave Body wash on sale for $2.00
Buy  2 Axe Shower Gel on sale for $4.50
The promotion is like this : from the total above before coupons I will have spend $15. When you spend $15 you get a free Schick razor. These razors are valued at $9.99

Here's the fun part

Use my $3/$15 beauty products coupon from my receipt yesterday
Use (2) coupons for .75/1 Suave Body Wash (excludes trial and travels size) The coupon is found on Coupons.com
Use (2) coupons for $1/1  Axe Shower Gel or Detailer  from the Red Plum 6/24  Exp 7/22*Limit 2 identical coupons in the same shopping trip* (excludes trial and travel sizes)
Use my $5 reward from yesterday
Total Out of Pocket $3.50!! Plus the free razor is included as well.

2'nd transaction
Buy 2 Washington Post
Use a 25% off coupon that was emailed to me from CVS
$3.75 for two newspapers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!