Friday, July 13, 2012

CVS Scenario

Here's my CVS scenario for today.  Thanks to Collin at Hip 2 save for doing awesome weekly matchup's! That's where I got the idea for this scenario. I adjusted it a little according to the coupons I have, and what I need. That's the beauty of  all the weekly matchup's and scenarios. When you see a scenario you can adjust it according to what you need and the coupons you have. :)


Spend $15 on participating Kellogg’s pop-tarts or cereal,
Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 3 Kellogg’s pop-tarts 8ct 3/$6
Buy 4 Kellogg’s cereals 2/$5
Total = $16
Use (4) of the  .70/1 coupon from the 7/7 RP
use the $1/3 coupon for the Poptarts
use $5 Beauty Reward
Pay $7.20 earn $5

Buy the Gillette Venus with Olay razor $9.99
Use the $4/1 coupon found in the 6/17 SS
Use the $5 register reward from previous transaction

Final Cost $1 earn $4 more ECB's



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!