Earlier this week, I earned $3 in Up Rewards from a deal I did at Rite Aid. I'll be posting about it later this evening. Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures as well.
This is a simple scenario that I came up with based on the matchup's found at The Krazy Coupon Lady
Transaction # 1
(2) Revlon Nail Enamel @ $4.99
on sale for Buy One Get One 50% off when you buy 2 you get a $4 Up Reward
(2) $1/1 coupon for Revlon Nail products from the 6/24 Smartsource
Use a $2 Rite Aid coupon from watching a video on July Video Values . This is a promotion that Rite Aid uses to give us store coupons for watching different videos.
(2) Packs of Extra Gum 14-15 ct 2/$2 with a reward of $1 for buying 2
- coupon for .50/1 pack of Extra Gum from July Video Values
Subtotal after sales and coupons :$5
- $3 in rewards
$2 Total and I earn $5 in Up Rewards
(1) Stayfree maxi pad's (14-24 count) on sale for $3
When you buy 1 you get $1 up reward.
-$2 There's a $2/1 coupon in tomorrow's Smartsource. From what I understand, the fine print on the coupon limit's it to one per person.
(2) Belvita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits @ 2/$6 (if these are included, I believe they are) You can get a $2 reward when you buy 2
-(2) $1/1 Belvita Breakfast Biscuits 8.8 oz (if this size is included) coupon is no longer available.
Subtotal after sales and coupons : $5
- $5 Up reward
$FREE + tax and if you do a similar transaction you can have $3 in rewards for your next trip.
Total overall : $2.50 plus tax for
(2) Revlon Nail Polish
(2) Packs of Extra gum
(2) Belvita Breakfast Biscuits
Plus $3 in rewards for the next trip
I hope I made this transactions as easy for you to follow as possible. There are plenty more great deals to be had, these are just a few of my favorites. A couple sites for you to check out to get more scenarios that may work better for you and your family are The Krazy Coupon Lady and Hip2save