Sunday, July 22, 2012

Target Mobile Coupons

There's a new way to get Target Store Coupons!!  It's really easy, simply sign up for their Mobile Coupons. The cashier scans the barcode on the coupon when you check out. We are limited to one use of the mobile coupon. Here's a link with all the info :Target Mobile Coupons

Here are some of the new mobile coupons. They usually come on Saturday's. Some of these are really good one's. Target's price does vary by region, so just keep that in mind when you are shopping. It usually takes 1-2 weeks to get the coupons once you sign up.

I am basing this list on the list I found at All Things Target

$10/1 John Frieda Hair Color when you buy both John Frieda shampoo and Conditioner
$3/2 Pantene Hair Care products ( I'm loving this one, it can be stacked with a manufacturer coupon for an awesome deal. I'll be posting more about it later!!!)
$2/1 Cover Girl cosmetic product (Loving this one too! Great coupon to have for a stack I'll be sharing about later!!)

These are just a few of my favorites. Check them all out at  All Things Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!