Saturday, August 11, 2012

CVS Scenario for 8/11

Starting tomorrow CVS will be having a great deal on Huggies products. My little girl is potty trained, she only needs a little help at night, so I'll be buying some Goodnights for her. My scenario is based on the deals I've found at  Hip 2 save

These are simply the coupons listed, many of them have limitations on them (specific varieties,sizes, one per person, no more than 4 like, no other coupon may be used with this coupon, may not be combined with other offers, no doubling, and so on) .Please briefly review these coupons before using them. Please let me know if you see any errors, or anything that needs to be added below.


Here's the deal I have planned out

Transaction 1

(3) packages of Huggies Goodnights $9.49 ea
(1) Lady Speed Stick $2.99
- $5/25 Baby purchase coupon loaded on to my account on CVS.com
- (3) $2/1 coupons found here and here
- (1) $2/1 coupon found here *Limit one coupon per transaction*
- (1) $1/1 Speed Stick coupons in the 8/12 Smartsource (SS)

Total Out of Pocket for First Transaction  $17.46 I will be earning $10 in Extra Bucks as well.

Transaction 2

(1)Gillette Venus Razor $9.99
Receive a $4 Extra Buck when you buy

(3) Bariila Microwave meals 9 oz $1.77
(2) Suave invisible antiperspirant solid 1.4 oz  $1  
 (1) Extra Liquid 30 loads $1.99
- (1) $4/1 Gillette Venus Razor in the 8/12 Smartsource (SS)
- (3) $1/1 Barilla  Microwave Meals in the 8/12 Smartsource (SS)
- (1) $1/2 Suave Deodorant Coupons from the 7/29 Red Plum (RP)
- $10 Extra Rewards from previous transaction
Total Out of Pocket $1.29  with $4 in Extra Rewards for my next transaction.

Transaction #3

(4) Washington Posts $2.50 ea
-30% of coupon take off $3
-$4 in Extra Rewards
Total Out of Pocket is $3

Total out of Pocket for the trip
$21 approximately


Here's a roundup of all my purchases.

(3) packages of Good Nights
(2) Deodorants Suave and Lady Speed Stick
(1) Venus Razor
(3) Barilla Meals
(4) Newspapers

I'm pretty excited about the Huggies Deal this week. What are you most excited about?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!