Monday, July 23, 2012

Rite Aid trip from yesterday 7/23



Here is my Rite Aid trip from yesterday: I had $3 in Up Rewards from Friday's trip.

Remember to go to Rite Aid Video Values to get your Rite Aid store coupons. These are limited to one of each coupon per household.

1rst transaction:
(2) Revlon Nail Polishes $4.99 ea
Buy One get One 50% off earn $4 Up Rewards when you buy 2
 - (2) $1/1 Revlon Nail Polishes from the from the 6/24 Smartsource
 - (1) 2/1 Revlon Nail Enamel coupon on Rite Aid July Video Values  
(2) Extra Gum packs 2/$2
Earn $1 in  Up Rewards when you buy 2
There was a .50/1 coupon available on Rite Aid July Video Values , but I forgot to use it. :(

Subtotal : $5.48
$3 in Up rewards from Friday's trip
Total  Out of Pocket $2,48 before tax with $5 in Up Rewards for next transaction

2'nd transaction
(2) Belvita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits $3.00 ea
Buy 2 Earn a $2 Up Reward
- (2) $1/1 Belvita Breakfast Biscuits
I bought a snack to use the extra $1 in rewards

Subtotal : $5.76
- $5 in Up Rewards
Total Out of Pocket  .76 before tax

Total Out Of Pocket  $3.24, and I'll have $2 in rewards for my next Rite Aid trip


I hope you can begin to see how shopping strategically at CVS and Rite Aid, can save you a lot of money on  your grocery bill.  Please let me know if you have any questions. Stop by and visit my Facebook Page, there is a shortcut to my page on the right hand side of my page. I'd love to hear from you. You can also email me at savingforthekingdom@gmail.,com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!